Admission Status and Requirements
Community College of Beaver County operates as an open door admissions institution providing educational opportunities to all individuals who can benefit from such an experience. The College grants general admission to anyone who wishes to begin college studies, however; there are certain majors that have special admissions requirements that must be met prior to the College granting a student acceptance into the program.
Your road to your future starts at CCBC, and it's an easy six step process:
1. Submit an admissions application
- Have your High School transcripts and/or GED sent to:
1 Campus Drive
Monaca, PA 15061
- Click here for information on obtaining a copy of your PA GED.
2. Visit Campus
3. Apply for Financial Aid
4. Take the Placement Test *
5. RSVP for New Student Orientation at ccbc.edu/Titans
6. Schedule classes with an academic counselor
7. Register and pay tuition
For more information, be sure to read our Enrollment Guide.