Register by mail
1. Complete one registration form for each person. Printable form
2. Attach a check or money order payable to “CCBC” for class tuition and lab fees if applicable. Write your telephone number on your check. Do not mail cash.
3. Mail the registration form and payment to: CCBC, Information & Registration Center, 1 Campus Drive, Monaca, PA 15061-2588
4. Cancelled checks and money order stubs serve as your receipts.
Register in Person or by Phone
1. In-person registration: Register at the Information and Registration Center located in the Student Services Center on campus. Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
2. Phone registration: Call the Information and Registration Center at 724-480-3575.
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30
Note: When registering by phone, please limit registration to two people.
3. Payment is due at the time of registration. Phone registration by credit card only.
• Note: If registering for others, please have home addresses and telephone numbers of applicants available.
Pre-registration and advance payment are required. If you do not hear from the College, consider yourself registered; if there is a problem, the office contacts you.
1. Refunds are available for pre-registered students under the following restrictions:
a. 100% refund of tuition only, if written notification is received prior to the first class meeting.
b. 50% refund of tuition only, if written notification is received prior to the second class meeting.
Lab fees are non-refundable.
No refunds after the second class meeting.
Please allow 3-5 weeks for refund processing.
Tuition for PA resident students, age 65 years or older, is waived for non-credit courses on a space available basis. Other costs (textbooks, lab fees, supplies, etc.) must be assumed by the individual.