Technology on Campus
We have Same Sign On so you don’t have to remember multiple logins and passwords!
- CCBC Email - Stay in touch with your faculty and find out what’s happening on campus. CCBC considers this to be your primary and official email address.
- Blackboard - See the courses you are enrolled in, find important campus announcements and complete course requirements. Classes will not be available until the first day the class meets. Check your schedule for more information.
- MyCCBC - View your academic records, register for classes, access financial aid and more.
- Password Reset - Once you have successfully logged in to one of our sites for the first time, you will want to go to this site to set up your security questions. If you need to reset or unlock your password when the helpdesk is unavailable, you will be able to do it yourself using this tool. How-To Guide
- Research Databases - Library Resource Page
- Research Databases - Direct Link – Find journal, magazine and newspaper articles, book reviews, chapters in books, essays and more.
GO MOBILE! Do you have a smart phone? Look here for more information.
Student Printing Allocation - FAQ sheet
For security reasons, the IT department requires identity verification for password resets.
Blackboard is CCBC's e-learning platform. Instructors use Blackboard to post and distribute course content such as syllabuses and handouts, to communicate with students via announcements and email messages, to assess student learning through quizzes and online assignments, and much more.
A Blackboard course website is automatically created for every credit course at CCBC. Course websites are created one month prior to the start of a term. Student enrollments are processed the week prior to the start of the term and will be available the first day of the term
Blackboard is a web browser based application that can run on any device with a supported browser. These include Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome.
For Windows 8, Internet Explorer browser must run in compatibility mode. See Windows 8 Configuration for detailed instructions on how to configure compatibility mode
Internet Browser Compatibility
CCBC’s Information Technology Department recommends the use of Firefox or Chrome as your internet browser.
Firefox can be downloaded at http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/fx/#desktop.
Chrome can be downloaded at https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html