- The Veteran's Liaison, Derek Steele, is our campus’ military representative. Information on financial benefits and approved programs of study can be obtained from his office: 724-480-3579 | email@example.com.
- AccreditedOnlineColleges.org has released a guide designed to educate veterans on all the grants, scholarships, and other education resorces that are available. Follow this link to see what benefits you are entitled to.
- One of the many clubs and organizations on campus is A.N.T.S. (Adult Non-Traditional Students). A service organization geared to the non-traditional student, this club's purpose and function is to provide encouragement, mutual support, and assistance to students returning to the academic world. As a CCBC student, you will have access to the A.N.T.S. Blackboard page which has a specific veterans area.
Karen Ganska, Faculty/Counseling
firstname.lastname@example.org or 724/480-3419
- Veterans Crisis Line - Confidential help for Veterans and their families - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call: 1-800-273-8255 Press 1, Text: 838255, or Chat: http://www.veteranscrisisline.net/
- LearnHowToBecome.org is a comprehensive career resource guide with the mission to help veteran and military students become aware of the resources that are available. For more infromation please click the link below:
- CouponChef.com has created a new guide for veterans that highlights the programs that are available for veterans to help them save money. Click on the link below to what programs are available.