Are you ready to learn something new?
Register Now! By Phone... By Mail... In Person...Online
1. REGISTER ONLINE:
NEW STUDENTS; ccbc.edu/conedregistration
RETURNING STUDENTS; ccbc.edu/conedregistration
1. Select the 'Continuing Education' tab in the Toolbar
2. Click on the green buttion 'Create New User Account'
3. Enter your information into the form
4. Search for interested courses under 'Public Registration Course List'
5. Click on 'Add button' to add a class(s) to cart
6. When finished adding classes, proceed to shopping cart to checkout
7. You must then pay at this time with a credit card to be added to the course(s)
8. Follow the prompts to enter your credit card information
Once your online registration is complete; You will receive three emails:
3.Login and password for future registration.
1. Log in with your username and password at the top of the 'myccbc' site
2. Select the 'Continuing Education' tab in the toolbar
3. Under Public Registration Course list, select 'go to course schedules portlet'
4. In the shaded box under add/drop, click on the pull down 'Term' menu to select 'Continuing Ed/Workforce 7/1/19-6/30/20
5. Enter your course search criteria under the 'course search menu'. If you would like to search for all available continuing education courses for the date range, enter no information into the search fields and hit the 'search button'
6. To add a course; place a checkmark by the course(s). Keep in mind, once you hit 'add course' you will not be able to drop the course.
My Account; Payment is due at the time of registration
My Account Balance; Once payment has been received, you will receive a receipt confirming payment.
Make all checks payable to CCBC. (Please do not mail cash).
All payments are due at the time of registration.
2. REGISTER BY PHONE: Call the Information Registration Center at 724-480-3575 to register with a credit card payment. Business Hours are, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday, 8:00am - 7:00p.m.
3. REGISTER BY MAIL: CCBC, One Campus Drive, Information Registration Center, Monaca, PA 15061.
Printable registration form
4. REGISTER IN PERSON: Business Hours are, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday, 8:00am - 7:00p.m.
Please note: All registrations are not complete until payment is received.
CCBC’s Workforce & Continuing Education Team
Refund Policy for Cancellations
Refunds are available for pre-registered students with the following restrictions:
- 100% refund of tuition, if written notification is received via letter, email, or fax and received within three (3) business days prior to start of class.(Fax: 724-480-3564 or Email: WFD@ccbc.edu)
- 50% refund of tuition, if written notification is received prior to the second class meeting.
- Lab fees are non-refundable.
- Please allow 3-5 weeks for refund processing.
Free or Reduced Rate Tiontion for Adult Learners (You must be 65 and over to attend)
Tuition waived or reduced for all clasees only in the Lifelong Learner section. Lab fees apply. Seating on first-come, first-served basis.