Are you ready to learn something new?
Register Now! By Phone... By Mail... In Person... Now Online!
Make all checks payable to CCBC. (Please do not mail cash).
All payments are due at the time of registration.
1. By Phone: Call the Information Registration Center at 724-480-3575 to register with a credit card payment.
2. By Mail: CCBC, One Campus Drive, Information Registration Center, Monaca, PA 15061.
Printable registration form
3. In Person: Business Hours are, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday, 8:00am - 7:00p.m.
4. NEW! Visit: my.ccbc.edu to register online.
Select: Continuing Education Tab
Create: New user account.
Search for interested course(s).
Add Course: Place a check mark by interested course(s). Please review before proceeding to check out.
You must pay at this time with a credit card or you will be dropped from the course(s).
You will receive three emails: Enrollment Confirmation, Payment Confirmation, and login and password for future registration.
Please use your student ID and Password that has been sent to you (contact our office if you do not have this, 724-480-3444.)
Select: Course Search to begin
Term: Continuing Education/Workforce 2018-2019
Division: Continuing Education
Add Course: Place a check mark by interested course(s). (keep in mind, once you hit “add course” you will not be able to drop the course.
My Account: Payment is due at the time of registration.
My Account Balance: Once payment has been received you will receive a receipt confirming payment.
Please note: All registrations are not complete until payment is received.
CCBC’s Workforce & Continuing Education Team
Refund Policy for Cancellations
Refunds are available for pre-registered students with the following restrictions:
- 100% refund of tuition, if written notification is received via letter, email, or fax and received within three (3) business days prior to start of class.(Fax: 724-480-3564 or Email: WFD@ccbc.edu)
- 50% refund of tuition, if written notification is received prior to the second class meeting.
- Lab fees are non-refundable.
- Please allow 3-5 weeks for refund processing.
Free or Reduced Rate Tiontion for Adult Learners (You must be 65 and over to attend)
Tuition waived or reduced for all clasees only in the Lifelong Learner section. Lab fees apply. Seating on first-come, first-served basis.