The student is responsible for satisfying requirements for graduation.
Students should review program requirements with their academic advisors/counselors. In addition, the following requirements must be met by students planning to graduate:
• Complete all academic and general education requirements, including college success strategies course requirements, first year seminar, graduation portfolio curriculum requirements, and any other requirement specified for the major, degree, diploma, or certificate program for which the student is applying.
o These requirements must be completed no later than 30 calendar days from the end of the term in which the application for graduation is submitted.
• Attain a final, cumulative quality point average of 2.00 or better for all work applied toward graduation.
• Meet all financial obligations/bills owed to the college including Library or parking fines, fees, etc.
• Satisfy all conditions for a complete and accurate student file with the Information and Registration Center (IRC).
• Students who transfer credits from other colleges into their CCBC major must:
- Complete a minimum of 15 semester hours of credit at CCBC.
I am a Reverse Transfer Graduate, do I have different requirements?
If you are currently attending one of Pennsylvania’s State Systems of Higher Education, you may be eligible to earn your Associate Degree through our Reverse Transfer agreement. We are proud of your advancement toward your Bachelor's Degree and we look forward to transferring back some of your credits, so you can receive your already earned and well-deserved Associate Degree. To determine your eligibility, please contact your state system school. If you are approved by your state system school, please send CCBC your official state system school transcript for evaluation.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Information and Registration Center at 724-480-3504.