The student is responsible for satisfying requirements for graduation.
Students should review program requirements with their academic advisors/counselors. In addition, the following requirements must be met by students planning to graduate:
• Complete all academic and general education requirements, including college success strategies course requirements, first year seminar, graduation portfolio curriculum requirements, and any other requirement specified for the major, degree, diploma, or certificate program for which the student is applying.
o These requirements must be completed no later than 30 calendar days from the end of the term in which the application for graduation is submitted.
• Attain a final, cumulative quality point average of 2.00 or better for all work applied toward graduation.
• Meet all financial obligations/bills owed to the college including Library or parking fines, fees, etc.
• Satisfy all conditions for a complete and accurate student file with the Information and Registration Center (IRC).
• Students who transfer credits from other colleges into their CCBC major must:
- Complete a minimum of 15 semester hours of credit at CCBC.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Information and Registration Center at 724-480-3504.