Tuition Refund Policy of CCBC
Students who complete the withdrawal process are eligible for refunds as follows:
- Students who withdraw before the start of classes will receive 100% refund of tuition and fees.
- Students who withdraw before close of business between the first day of classes and 5% of the completed term will receive 100% refund of tuition and fees.
- Students who withdraw completely, partially, or are withdrawn by the college for non-attendance between 5% of the completed term and 20% of the completed term will receive 50% refund on tuition only.
- Students who withdraw after 20% of the completed term will not receive any refund.
Click this link to review the Academic Year 2019-20 Fall Term Refund schedule. Please review the linked schedule for full details on the refund schedule for all upcoming terms.
Transcript, credit by examination and credit for life experience fees, are non-refundable.
Medical withdrawal forms may be submitted at any time before the last day of the semester. However, to receive a tuition refund for a medical withdrawal the completed form must be approved between 20% of the completed term and midterm. Medical Withdrawals approved between 20% of the completed term and midterm will receive a 50% refund on tuition only. There will be no refund for fees. Students who submit a medical withdrawal form after midterm will receive a “W” but no tuition refund. The Medical Withdrawal form must be returned to the Admissions and Registration Center.
If you are a member of the Armed Forces of the United States and your military unit is called to active duty for deployment, you may request a full refund of tuition and refundable fees. You must provide a copy of your military orders to the Admissions and Registration Center.
If you believe that your circumstances may warrant an exception from these rules, submit a written appeal with appropriate documentation to the Director of Enrollment Services during the semester in question.
2019 Summer Refund Policy
Students withdrawing are eligible for tuition refunds as follows:
- 100% refund prior to completion of 20% of the total number of weeks designated for the semester session.
- No refund after completion of 20% of the weeks designated for the semester session.
- 100% refund if class is canceled by the College.
Please refer to the Academic Calendar on the college website for the specific completion dates for tuition refund.